5 Nights/ 6 Days
Pathankot- Kangra valley- Dharamshala- Mcleodganj- Triund- Pathankot
Hilly state of Himachal Pradesh is blessed with some of India’s most photogenic scenery, as well as friendly, smiling locals, historic towns and villages and more besides. The journey endowed with natural beauty, water fall, Hindu and Jain temples. It is also famous for Tibetan culture and crafts and thrilling trekking routes and snow-capped mountain to be explored.
- Visit to kangra temple and kangra fort
- Admire the surrounding local scenery in Dharamshala
- Visit to Dalailama Monastery and Museum, Dal Lake, St. John’s Church- an Anglican church.
- Explore the local Tibetan market
- Visit to Bhagsu Nag Temple and water fall
- Moderate ascending trek to Triund