5 Nights/ 6 Days
Pathankot- Dalhousie- Khajiar- Chamba- Pathankot
Himachal Pradesh has been blessed with fascinating scenery and is spotted with a number of hill stations, which are popular tourist destinations in India. Popularly known as the Switzerland of India, Dalhousie enchants you with its beautiful scenic views, Victorian style majestic British mansions and its natural beauty. On the other side Chamba is set against the beautiful backdrop of stunning hills and a flowing pristine river and has an appealing charm connect to the mystical temples and the local folklore. During this meticulously-planned itinerary of 5 nights and 6 days, you visit destinations like Khajjiar, Dalhousie and Chamba. Have a memorable holiday by visiting the popular attractions of the region, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions and enjoying the amazing weather.
- Exploring popular attractions of Dalhousi,e city shopping and beautiful church’s
- Visit to pancchpulla, Dainkund peak and Subhash Baoli
- Satdhara Falls, Chamunda Devi Temple
- Day’s excursion to Chamba and Sach pass
- Enjoy Paragliding in Khajjiar (Mini Switzerland)